The Elephant Safari Park in Taro is an actual elephant haven – you will be greeted by abundant botanical gardens and surrounding forest which serve as home to rescued Sumatran elephants, the 5th most endangered species in the world.
On this unique Bali adventure, you will explore the forest and parklands atop the incredible Sumatran elephants. You will also get to watch a talent show which will showcase the different talents of our rescued friends. You will also get to interact – wash, caress, and feed them! – as our adorable friends take their morning bath.
– Pick-up from and drop-off at select Bali hotels.
– Park entrance
– Breakfast/gourmet lunch.
– Elephant Talent Show
– Safari Ride
– Tips and gratuities
– Optional activity costs
– Personal expenses
– Pick-up times vary depending on traffic and hotel location.
– It is recommended that you bring a hat, sunscreen and insect repellent. Wear comfortable shoes and light clothing.
– Cancellation more than 8 calendar days before the services begin : You will be charged a 10% cancellation fee.
– Cancellation between 7 and 4 calendar days before the services begin: You will be charged a 20% cancellation fee.
– Cancellation within 3 calendar days before the services begin : You will be charged a 100% cancellation fee (no refund).
– Cancellation the day of the services or after : You will be charged a 100% cancellation fee (no refund).
– 10% Cancellation Fee (90% reimbursement): 8 days prior to date of activity.
– 20% Cancellation Fee (80% reimbursement): 4 to 7 days prior to date of activity
– 100% cancellation Fee (No reimbursement): Less than 4 day before the date of activity.